JOIN DOWNTOWN AQUARIUM FOR HALLOWEEN KIDS FEST OCT. 30 & 31
NOTE: at 720-985-5567.
WHAT: This Halloween weekend, visit Downtown Aquarium for a family friendly Halloween Kids Fest packed with games, crafts, activities, animal appearances and our Skeleton Diver! Activities include:
· Trick or Treat Reef
· Guess the weight of the Giant Pumpkin
· Monster Mural Coloring
· Mad Science Experiments
· Pumpkin Patch Painting
· Costume Contest
Additionally, enjoy the following animal appearances and exhibit talks:
· 10:30 - Otters play with carved pumpkins at North American River Otter exhibit
· 11 - Animal appearance in the plaza (Sharkey's Fun Zone if inclement weather)
· 11:30- Tiger chat at tiger exhibit. See the tigers with jack-o-lanterns!
· 1 - Animal appearance in the plaza or Sharkey's Fun Zone
· 1:30 - Tiger chat at tiger exhibit. See the tigers with jack-o-lanterns!
Exclusive to Downtown Aquarium, don’t miss out on our spooky Skeleton Diver! He will be popping up in the following locations Oct. 30 & 31:
· 11 - 11:15 Under the Sea Exhibit
· 11:30 - noon Dining Room Exhibit
· 1 - 1:15 Under the Sea Exhibit
· 3 - 3:15 Under the Sea Exhibit
Kids who arrive in costume will receive a 50% discount on admission on Oct. 30 & 31 with the purchase of an adult admission. And don’t miss out on the lovely Mystic Mermaids! The Mystic Mermaids will add a twist to their shows through Sunday with Halloween-themed props.
WHEN: ALL ACTIVITIES October 30 & 31, 2010 between 10 a.m. & 4 p.m.
WHERE: Downtown Aquarium - 700 Water Street
COST: Regular Ticket Prices – see www.aquariumrestaurants.com for details
Plus tax and service charge
Downtown Aquarium is an eighteen-acre entertainment complex in downtown Denver developed and operated by Landry’s, Inc. The complex features attractions including an aquarium with over one million gallons of water and 500 species of animals, Aquarium Restaurant, three Sumatran Tigers, a sting ray reef and touch tank, The Nautilus Ballroom, The Dive Lounge, and amusements for the entire family. Downtown Aquarium is located on the northeast corner of I-25 and 23rd Avenue.
For more information, please visit www.aquariumrestaurants.com or call 303.561.4450.