Entrepreneurs get a chance to pitch their business. Spectators (investors?) get to watch free of charge, and they'll even throw in a free meal!
CrowdPitch, from Funding Universe, will take place on July 14th from 6:00 - 8:30 pm at
Cluster, 3881 Steele Street, Denver, CO 80205. Applications for pitching entrepreneurs are now closed, but if you'd like to be a spectator, RSVP at http://www.fundinguniverse.com/events/crowdpitch/denverjuly14.php.
Think ´American Idol´ — selected entrepreneurs will have 4 minutes to pitch their company to both a panel of experts & a live audience, followed immediately by a 3-minute Q&A session with the panel.
The audience chooses the winner by investing ‘FUN’ money in the venture of their choice.
Pitching Entrepreneurs will be:
* CaraSolva — Geoff Cooper
* CLEANtricity Power, Inc. — Daniel Sullivan
* Global Tek Labs — Jennifer Maskrey
* Nokero — Steve Katsaros
* Ripple Reader — Mike Kephart
The Panel of Judges:
* Tyler Tysdal - Managing Director of Mantucket Capital, with over $1 billion of capital under management.
* Mike Janssen - President of Techmed and an angel investor in the greater Denver area
* Charlie Knight - Founder at Venture Law Advisors, President at Abacco Investment Group, CEO at Boreal Energy, Inc.
* Cole Dennard - General Manager at NOW Advisors, Audit Manager at Deloitte
The winner gets $4,800 of services from CrowdPitch sponsors
12 hour os financial & accounting services